Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Products of Use

Hi All,

I think that recently there have been many new products launched here at Google that are making a difference in the amount of information people can digest. I would first like to bring attention to Google Reader. What a fantastic product. You are able to pull relevant articles from numerous periodicals and give yourself a head start in lead generation and staying ahead of the competition.

I am also a fan of the Google Personalized Homepage. I have found that there is it calming to have a little chaos.

Tom's to Do list. This is an unreleased product with huge implications for prioritizing the world's assignments. Make sense, I didn't think so.

Lastly, Google Calendar is another tool that has my friends singing it's praise. You can see other people's public folders and keep track of just about anything using our universally used- web accessible calendar. I had nothing to do with it's success.

No comments: